Cocktails & Curiosities New York Walking Tours
Now Available for these Neighborhoods!
Cocktails and CuriosIties is a mash up of the best of New York Walking Tours featuring awesome NYC history, pop culture, movie and TV sights, music, delicious food stops, art, architecture, literature and much more all while enjoying a fun grown-up-style bar crawl along the way.
The Cocktails and Curiosities tours of Greenwich Village NYC are great for locals and tourists alike. They are apps for anyone who wants to learn more about New York City and enjoy some delicious adult beverages along the way. Locals are sure to learn fun facts about streets and buildings they pass by every day. For tourists, it is a great way to see the city while still enjoying that famous New York bar scene.
• Offline maps. No Internet connection necessary.
• Easy to follow turn-by-turn instructions.
• Insider tips for bars, restaurants and shopping.
• A good mix of solid history and culture as well as movie sites and artist hangouts.
• Over 50 official tour stops making C&C a great way to spend a day in NYC!
• Our New York Walking tours are self-guided so you can tour when you want and how you want.
We are a small independent app company. Your feedback, suggestions and ideas are always appreciated or, if you want to just say what an amazing time you had on a C&C tour, please contact us here or at email@example.com
Be sure to check back for more New York Walking Tours as we expand to new neighborhoods!