COCKTAILS & CURIOSITIES GREENWICH VILLAGE WALKING TOURS
GV TOUR #2
Our Greenwich Village walking tour apps are a mash up of the best of New York City walking tours featuring awesome NYC history, pop culture, movie & TV sights, music, delicious food stops, art, architecture, literature and much more all while enjoying a fun grown-up-style bar crawl along the way.
THIS COCKTAILS AND CURIOSITIES TOUR #2 OF GREENWICH VILLAGE NYC IS GREAT FOR LOCALS AND TOURISTS ALIKE.
It is an app for anyone who wants to learn more about New York City and enjoy some delicious adult beverages. Locals are sure to learn fun facts about streets and buildings they pass by every day. For tourists, it is a great way to see the city while still enjoying that famous New York bar scene.
In our Greenwich Village Walking Tour #2 You will See:
- A mural by a famous pop artist with a great story.
- Spooky, Trippy and Edgy history around park and a beautiful tree lined block.
- 80's nostalgia, Speakeasies, TV locations & Film locations for pop-culture fans of all ages.
- Awesome bar stops with wine, whiskey, seriously good pub grub and world-class craft beer bar.
- An international street-foodies mecca.
- Cool music history and beat generation stops.
- Literary stories and sordid tales of this historic neighborhood.
- Great architecture and other history including Washington Square Park.
All of our Cocktails and Curiosities Apps Feature:
- Offline maps. No Internet connection necessary.
- Easy to follow turn-by-turn instructions.
- Insider tips for bars, street food, restaurants and shopping.
- A good mix of solid history and culture as well as movie and TV sites.
- You will see street art and famous artist, literary and music hangouts.
- Over 50 official tour stops making C&C a great way to spend a day in NYC!
- This is a self-guided tour. Do it when you want and how you want!